Mandrell Road, London, SW2
- Four bedroom end of terrace town house
- Four storey
- Video entry phone
- Wooden parquet flooring
- High-end appliances
- Contemporary kitchen
- Three bathrooms
- Wired for 1GB Fibre Optic Broadband (Subscription required with Hyperoptic)
- 10-year Building Guarantee
The open plan kitchen/dining area is a great entertaining space. Wooden parquet flooring is paired with light walls for a striking high-end and sophisticated look. Large folding doors, which bounce light around the room, lead directly onto a modern patio and garden, extending that all important footprint and bringing the outdoors in. There are three bathrooms and a separate cloakroom. The four storey house has been carefully considered in the design phase to maximise all usable light and space. Full length glazing allows natural daylight to flood the rooms.
The Village, Market Row and Acre Lane are nearby and offer an excellent range of restaurants, bars, cafes and music venues, as well as the brilliant Ritzy Cinema. There is a superb mixture of supermarkets and independent food shops in the area. Both Herne Hill and Brixton also have weekly farmers markets.
Disclaimer: The photos used in the listing are from the show home (House 8). Please refer to the floor plans for exact lay out.
BrochuresMandrell Road, London, SW2
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Mandrell Road, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham North Station0.6 miles
- Clapham Common Station0.6 miles
- Clapham High Street Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Specialising in property sales and lettings across London.
Sales - Lettings - New Homes
Sustainable. Responsible. Different.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30092855. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Properly, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.