Ashleigh Drive, Crowhill, Nuneaton
Having a upvc double glazed entrance door and window, radiator, coving to ceiling and spindle staircase to first floor.
Having a modern white suite comprising a low level w/c, fitted cupboards, wash hand basin with cupboard beneath, heated towel rail and double glazed obscure window to side elevation.
15' 3'' max x 17' 0'' (4.64m max x 5.17m)
Having a feature fire surround with attractive electric fire, wooden floor, coving to ceiling, radiator, double glazed windows to front and side elevation.
Open Plan Fitted Kitchen
15' 0'' x 15' 5'' (4.57m x 4.70m)
Having an excellent range of fitted base units, drawers, wall mounted storage cupboards, working surfaces, inset 1/2 drainer sink unit with mixer tap, coving to ceiling, designer radiator, double glazed window to side elevation and direct access to ....
Sun Room / Sitting Room
12' 10'' x 8' 11'' (3.90m x 2.73m)
Having a designer radiator, luxury vinyl flooring, ceiling spotlights, skylight window and double glazed bi folding doors leading to rear garden.
14' 4'' x 8' 10'' (4.36m x 2.70m)
Having a range of modern fitted base units and wall mounted storage cupboards, inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, ceiling spotlights door to garage, double glazed window and double glazed door to rear garden.
Having access to roof space, coving to ceiling and doors off.
15' 5'' max x 10' 11'' plus recess (4.70m max x 3.32m plus recess)
Having double glazed windows to front and side elevations, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling spotlights, range of fitted wardrobes and door leading to ....
Dressing Room / Office
13' 9'' x 6' 11'' (4.20m x 2.10m)
Having laminate floor covering, radiator and double glazed window to front elevation.
11' 8'' x 8' 9'' (3.55m x 2.67m)
Having laminate floor covering, radiator and double glazed window to rear elevation.
9' 2'' x 9' 5'' (2.79m x 2.87m)
Having a built-in double wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed window to side elevation.
Re-Fitted Family Bathroom
7' 10'' x 14' 8'' (2.38m x 4.46m)
Having a modern white suite comprising a freestanding bath, walk-in wet room shower, twin wash hand basins with cupboards beneath, low level w/c, designer radiator, ceiling spotlights, part panelled walls and double glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
There is a well tended side and front garden, block paved driveway leading to the brick garage (6.26m x 2.40m) having up and over door, power and light. There is a delightful landscaped rear garden with gazebo and being enclosed by fencing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ashleigh Drive, Crowhill, Nuneaton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nuneaton Station1.4 miles
- Bedworth Station2.4 miles
- Hinckley Station3.4 miles
About the agent
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING:
• PROMINENT CORNER LOCATION
• FREE VALUATIONS – NO OBLIGATION
• HIGHLY VISIBLE FOR SALE BOARDS
• HIGH QUALITY SALE PARTICULARS
• VIEWING FEEDBACK GUARANTEED
• MORTGAGE ADVICE
• MEMBERS OF THE “movewithus” NETWORK OF OVER 1000 QUALITY INDEPENDANT ESTATE AGENTS
What makes us different
Our office in Nuneaton is well placed to provide unrivalled coverage in and around Warwickshire. We are one of the most establis
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10667418. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wright & Wright, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.