ACCOMMODATION:The accommodation briefly comprises:
On the ground floor:
Hardwood front door to:
Cloakroom:Upvc double glazed window with opaque glass, voile curtain, modern white suite comprising low level W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps and tiled splash backs, wall mirror, radiator, cupboard housing consumer box, vinyl flooring.
Lounge:front aspect Upvc double glazed window with voile curtain as hanging curtains, TV point, central heating thermostat, smoke alarm, radiator, carpet, stairs.
Kitchen:front aspect Upvc double glazed window, roller blind, range of cream eye and base level units with rolled edge work tops and tiled splash backs, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, built-in single fan assisted oven, ceramic hob with extractor above, breakfast bar, wall mounted gas boiler carbon monoxide alarm, fridge/freezer, washing machine, vinyl flooring.
On the first floor:
Landing:access to loft, smoke alarm, carpet.
Bedroom 1:front aspect Upvc double glazed window, voile curtain and hanging curtains, built-in cupboard with hanging rail, radiator, carpet.
Bedroom 2:front aspect Upvc double glazed window, voile curtain and hanging curtains, cupboard housing immersion heater, radiator, carpet.
Bathroom:white suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower above, glass shower screen, wall cabinet with mirror doors, shaver point, radiator, extractor fan, partly tiled walls, vinyl floor.
Outsidefront: small open plan garden to front, to parking spaces.
Council Tax: Wokingham Borough Council Band ’C’
Energy Efficiency Rating: D 65
NO PETS* NO SMOKERS* NO SHARERS* NO CHILDREN*
SUITABLE FOR A PROFESSIONAL PERSON OR PROFESSIONAL COUPLE
Tenants Permitted Payments
1) Holding Deposit:one week’s rent, payable on the Landlord agreeing to the proposed letting and commencement date, subject to references. Once the holding deposit is received in cleared funds the property will be withdrawn from the market for fifteen days (eleven working days). If the Tenant provides false or misleading information, fails a reference or right to rent check, or withdraws from renting the property the holding deposit will be retained by the Agent. If the landlord withdraws the deposit will be refunded.
2) Tenancy Requirements:
a) Deposit:equivalent to five weeks’ rent for any contingencies arising out of the Tenancy in respect of dilapidations and any other outstanding charges. The deposit will be held by The Deposit Protection Service for the duration of the Tenancy. The Tenant is not entitled to any interest accrued on their deposit whilst it is held by the Deposit Protection Service.
b) First month’s rent in advance.
c) The rent to be paid by monthly standing order.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wokingham Station1.1 miles
- Winnersh Station1.3 miles
- Winnersh Triangle Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Martin & Pole are unique. Our professional status, longevity in the market and our range of services combined offers people a genuine alternative.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Pole, Wokingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.