Andrews Way, Hatt, Saltash
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Log Burning Stove
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Quirky Gin Bar
- Backing Onto Fields
- Popular Location
A much improved detached property located within this popular village.
Formerly a four bedroom house, this property has been re-configured by the current owners to offer a large, open plan living room, ideal for entertaining. Upon inspection you will find a large spacious open-plan reception area, comprising of lounge, dining area, conservatory, kitchen and bar. There is also a downstairs WC and integral garage. Upstairs are three double bedrooms and a large bathroom.
Outside to the front is parking for a number of cars leading to the single garage, whilst the rear garden benefits from a lawn, patio and backs onto fields and woodland.
Brochures2 Page Brochure
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Andrews Way, Hatt, Saltash
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saltash Station3.0 miles
- Bere Ferrers Station3.6 miles
- St. Germans Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101554001384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by At Home Property, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.