Armfield Road, Enfield, EN2
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 934954
Beautiful newly renovated 3 bedroom detached house with secure off steet parking.
Applicant requirements tenant(s) with household income of £50,000+. The whole house has been newly decorated to a very high standard with a brand new kitchen and new flooring fitted throughout.
The house is set back from the road with secure off-street parking for one car. The entrance hallway leads to a downstairs toilet, spacious lounge and new kitchen. The large kitchen has a breakfast bar, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, electric oven and gas hob. The large open plan lounge is at the rear of the property, with patio doors opening out to the large private garden, with a lawn and patio area. Upstairs, there are three good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having a walk in wardrobe. There is a family bathroom with a shower over the bath. The house has double glazing and gas central heating.
Lancaster Road local amenities provide a good selection of shops right on the doorstep, with a bus stop just around the corner. Walking distance to Gordon Hill station which takes you straight into Moorgate, and easy access to Enfield Chase and Enfield Town stations. In addition to the local shops all the ameneties of Enfield Town are within easy reach. This ideal family home falls within the catchment of some of the most sought after primary and secondary schools in Enfield
Part top up accepted. Proof of household income of around £50,000 a year will be required to satisfy referencing. Small well behaved pet may be considered.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,800.00 per month (£415.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,800.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 February, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 934954
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Armfield Road, Enfield, EN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.6 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.8 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 93495422102020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.