Plessey Road, Blyth
- CHAIN FREE
- Modern Through Out
- Two Large Bedrooms
- Two Allocated Parking Spaces
- Virtual Tour Available Online
- Close To Local Amenities
Internally the property comprises; an entrance hallway, modern kitchen, downstairs wc and lounge. Then to the first floor, there are 2 large bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The property is also located close to local amenities like Blyth Town centre and fantastic transport links to connect you with the rest of Newcastle.
Early viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer. You can contact us on
ENTRANCE HALL Composite door to hallway, radiator, under stairs cupboard and access to the kitchen
KITCHEN 12' 2" x 8' 11" (3.73m x 2.72m) UPVS to front, gas hob with electric oven, base and wall cupboard units, radiator and access to the lounge
LOUNGE 15' 7" x 8' 8" (4.76m x 2.66m) UPVC French doors leading to the rear.
DOWNSTAIRS WC 6' 4" x 3' 0" (1.94m x 0.92m) W/C, hand basin and towel rail radiator.
STAIRS AND LANDING LEADING TO;
MASTER BEDROOM 12' 3" x 10' 10" (3.74m x 3.32m) UPVC to the front, radiator and tv point
BEDROOM 10' 1" x 8' 4" (3.08m x 2.56m) UPVC to the rear
BATHROOM UPVC to rear, hand basin, tile panel bath with a shower and a vertical radiator
EXTERNAL REAR Enclosed garden, with side footpath and gate. Allocated parking for two cars.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Plessey Road, Blyth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station3.0 miles
- West Monkseaton Metro Station5.4 miles
- Monkseaton Metro Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Whether you are buying, selling or renting your home we have a specialist team of staff that have over 30 years combined experience in the industry. Our team holds extensive knowledge of our local area covering Blyth, Northumberland and Tyne and Wear enabling us to offer our customers an outstanding level of customer service.
Lennon Properties is an independent Estate Agents combining good old-fashioned service with cutting edge technology to ensure all our clients receive the best poss
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103241002404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lennon Properties, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.