Ravens Dene Chislehurst BR7
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom & En-Suite
- 18ft Integral Garage
- Souther Facing Garden
- 1,400 Sq Ft Accommodation
- 0.8 Miles to Elmstead Wood Station
- Sought After Primary School
- Energy Efficiency Rating B
A four bedroom mid terrace town house within a quiet development within close proximity to Elmstead Woods Station.
Boasting over 1,400 sq ft and arranged over three floors, the property comprises spacious kitchen/diner, downstairs WC, main reception room, family bathroom and four bedrooms of which the master benefits with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom.
Notable features include off street parking, 18ft integral garage, granite kitchen worktops and a southerly facing rear garden.
Located approximately 0.8 miles from Elmstead Wood Station, the property is also within close proximity to Chislehurst High Street and sought after primary school.
Energy Efficiency Rating B.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Ravens Dene Chislehurst BR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elmstead Woods Station0.5 miles
- Chislehurst Station1.0 miles
- Mottingham Station1.4 miles
About the agent
As one of London and Kent's most successful property companies with almost 30 years experience, we strive to deliver a service that is unparalleled by our competitors. Our team appreciate that your home is likely to be your most treasured asset. Therefore whether we are selling, letting or assisting in a purchase, our priority is to ensure each client is treated with care and consideration.
Our highly trained property experts have a broad skill base, which enables us to supply the relev
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P241600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.