Spring Walk, Wargrave
- PRIVATE RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH FITTED WARDROBES
- LOUNGE DINER WITH OPEN FIRE AND PATIO DOORS
- SINGLE GARAGE AND ALLOCATED PARKING
- PRIVATE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- MODERN HOUSE BATHROOM WITH UNDERFLOOR HEATING
- CLOSE TO TWYFORD STATION
- FANTASTIC VILLAGE LOCATION WITH LOCAL AMENITIES
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED TO APPRECIATE WHAT IS ON OFFER
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION; The property consists of; a larger than average entrance hall with under stairs storage, a downstair WC, a newly fitted kitchen with cream units and charcoal Quartz countertops, the kitchen is only weeks old, a large lounge-diner with feature open fire and patio doors leading to a private enclosed rear patio, the lounge also benefit from a large bay window making this room extremely light and airy. First floor consists of; Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second double bedroom again with fitted wardrobes and a third double bedroom to the front of the property. A modern family bathroom with white three-piece suite and shower over the bath also benefitting from underfloor heating. There is a boarded attic with light and power, and this can be accessed through a drop-down ladder onto the landing. Externally the property consists of a large front garden mainly laid to lawn with stocked borders currently filled with mixed herbs, flowers and fruits and two espalier apple trees. A lovely meandering pathway leads you to your front door. currently filled with. The property also benefits from side access leading the back door and enclosed rear garden, here you find a fabulous mature garden with a large patio, lawn area and fully stocked borders providing a fantastic space entertain alfresco style or light the BBQ in the summer months. Situated a stone's throw away is a single garage ideal for storage and / or additional parking to your allocated space. Viewing strongly advised to fully appreciate what is on offer.
LOCATION; The property is set in a sought-after location in Wargrave, just 3 miles from Henley on Thames and 2 miles from Twyford. The highly regarded Piggott Secondary School and Piggott Junior School are set in the village and there are also numerous recreational facilities including the local tennis club and rowing club giving Wargrave a friendly community vibe. Within easy walking distance of this property is the local convenience store, doctor's surgery, chemist, recreation ground with football pitches, cricket square, play area, sports pavilion and allotments. For walkers, there are lovely woods and country footpaths within a stone's throw of your front door. The property is within a mere 10-minute walk to Wargrave train station. With mainline access to London from Twyford. There are local bus routes serving Reading and surrounding towns and villages. Wargrave is also is well placed for access to the M40 motorway, Junction 5 for those heading to Oxford and northwest or 4 for London.
Spring Walk, Wargrave
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wargrave Station0.4 miles
- Shiplake Station1.0 miles
- Twyford Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Bonds Estate Agents is a new, exciting and independent hybrid estate agent that bridges the gap between your expensive high-street agent, and the 'not so personal' online agent.
We provide a comprehensive service for both Sales and Lettings in Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire. We offer a tailor-made service that combines the traditional processes of an Estate Agent, with the new modern methods of marketing without the expensive fee or upfront cost.
We are members of the
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102885000539. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bonds Estate Agent, Henley on Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.