Travellers Way, Birmingham
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Three bedrooms
- Ground floor
- Rear garden
- No upward chain
- Modern fitted kitchen
This is a fantastic THREE BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR maisonette. Ready to move straight into! NO UPWARD CHAIN & CASH BUYERS ONLY call us today
DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL?
We offer FREE selling valuations
DO YOU NEED A MORTGAGE?
Our fully qualified mortgage experts offer mortgage & re-mortgage advise
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
This is a fantastic three bedroom ground floor maisonette with a very large rear garden! Offered with no chain ready to move straight into! Perfect for a first time buyer or investor. Popular location close to shops and amenities. Modern fitted kitchen large lounge/dining area, double bedroom and two singles. Family bathroom with separate wc. This one is not to be missed
Having a double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 11' 11" x 17' 8" ( 3.63m x 5.38m )
Having double glazed patio doors and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 7' ( 3.30m x 2.13m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 and 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating boiler and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.10m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' x 6' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.06m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 4" x 8' 11" ( 2.24m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Fitted with a bath with shower and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with low level WC.
To the rear of the property is a lawned area and a paved patio area with fenced borders. Brick-built garden shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Travellers Way, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station1.6 miles
- Birmingham International Station2.1 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.5 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Castle Bromwich for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW205479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Castle Bromwich - Sales on 0121 396 0345.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.