Almansa Way, Lymington, SO41
- Extremely Spacious Second Floor Apartment
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- Stunning Light & Airy Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room
- Three Balconies & Terrace
- Principal Roof Terrace Extending To 24’ x 24’ approx.
- Superb View to Walhampton & The Head of Lymington River
- Popular Waterside Development
- Pontoon Access to Lymington River
- Double Covered Parking Space
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:
(All measurements are approximate)
Stairs & Lift to Second Floor
Video Intercom to Front Door, storage cupboard.
Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Room 22’6 x 19’6 average measurement
A superb light and airy room with double aspect, uninterrupted views toward the head of the river, Walhampton.
Kitchen – Attractively fitted with quartz worktop, a range of floor standing and wall mounted cupboards and drawers, two ovens and combination microwave oven as well as coffee maker, fridge freezer, dishwasher, wine fridge.
Living/Dining Area – Ample sitting and dining area with two balconies, one being north facing overlooking the head of the river and further range of sliding doors onto a large terrace with superb views over Lymington River and the Walhampton Hill, underfloor heating, television and telephone points, downlighters.
Bedroom One 14’9 x 9’3 minimum measurement
Wardrobe cupboard, double glazed door to balcony with superb aspect over Lymington River and Walhampton Hill. Door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Large fully tiled shower cubicle, two wash basins, wc with concealed cistern, towel rail, part tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 11’3 x 9’9
Double wardrobe cupboards with a south westerly aspect towards Lymington Town centre, door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, wash basin, wc with concealed cistern, towel rail, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Bedroom Three 12’ x 9’3
Wardrobe cupboards and door to Balcony with storage cupboard and aspect and superb aspect over Lymington River and Walhampton Hill.
Comprising bath with shower over, wash basin with wc and concealed cistern, towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls.
Sink unit and storage cupboards with integrated washer/dryer.
Principal Balcony 24’ x 24’ irregular shape
Being walled with superb uninterrupted views to the head of the river and Walhampton Hill, being an excellent size.
The property has two covered parking spaces in secure parking.
Lease - 125 years from 2012.
Council Tax – F
EPC Rating – New Build
Almansa Way, Lymington, SO41
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lymington Town Station0.1 miles
- Lymington Pier Station0.5 miles
- Sway Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Hayward Fox are the area's largest Independent firm of estate agents in the New Forest and Lymington area, covering every aspect of sales and lettings. We offer unparalleled coverage in the area with offices in Lymington, New Milton, Sway, Brockenhurst, Milford on Sea and Bransgore. Each branch has a team of enthusiastic and knowledgeable staff overseen by directors with years of experience, offering honest and trustworthy advice in order to achieve the best possible price for your home. Hayw
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LYM200315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hayward Fox, Lymington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.