Siskin Close, Burgess Hill
- ASKING PRICE £520,000
- SPACIOUS DETACHED HOUSE
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST AREA
- BI-FOLD DOORS ONTO GARDEN
- 21 FT LOUNGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- SOUGHT AFTER QUIET LOCATION
***£520,000 ASKING PRICE*** HUNTERS are thrilled to offer For Sale this particularly spacious "Croudace" built modern detached family home which is situated off a quiet residential road adjacent to a wild flower belt and wildlife corridor. Vendor-suited!
This fantastic family home boasts spacious accommodation with a fabulous size entrance hall providing access to a spacious modern fitted kitchen/diner with bi fold doors onto the garden. The kitchen is fitted with modern cupboards and contrasting worktops/breakfast bar with a range of quality fitted appliances. The large 21ft lounge is a wonderful space, again with doors opening onto the garden.
The first floor boasts four double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master bedroom and "juliette balconies" to the second and third bedrooms. The landing is very spacious and the family bathroom is fitted with a modern white bathroom suite
The property has a double garage which can be accessed via the back garden. The private rear garden is not directly overlooked and has a wonderful patio area which leads onto a fantastic decking space - perfect for entertaining!
VENDOR SUITED - VIEWING RECOMMENDED
BrochuresBrochureSiskin Close, Burgess Hill
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Siskin Close, Burgess Hill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burgess Hill Station1.1 miles
- Wivelsfield Station1.5 miles
- Hassocks Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Hunters was set up in 1999 by Jon Clayson, having been disappointed by his earlier experiences working within property agents. His vision was to create a property business unlike any other, in terms of customer service.
"I am confident that through innovation, delivering on promises and attention to detail, we will remain the number one choice for property needs in the Mid-Sussex area. Only through consistently delivering the results yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30223100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters Estate Agents, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.