Falstones, Basildon, Essex, SS15
- LEE CHAPEL NORTH LOCATION
- READY TO MOVE IN
- REAR ACCESS TO GARDEN LEADS TO COMMUNAL PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- AMPLE STORAGE SPACE
- KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST BAR
- WALKING DISTANCE TO MAINLINE TRAIN STATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TOWN CENTRE
GUIDE PRICE £280,000 to £300,000
SOUGHT AFTER LEE CHAPEL NORTH LOCATION | REAR ACCESS TO COMMUNAL PARKING | OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA | DOUBLE GLAZING | GAS CENTRAL HEATING | CLOSE PROXIMITY TO TOWN CENTRE & TRAIN STATION
Situated within the sought after area of Lee Chapel North and with a host of amenities all within walking distance. Basildon's mainline train station offers easy access into London via the ever popular C2C line making this an ideal location for commuters. Other transport links include the A13, A127 both with connectivity to London, the Dartford Crossing and M25. With the town centre being just a short walk away offering a choice of shops, local market, restaurants and cafés you wont want to live anywhere else.
The property boasts a sizable living area that flows into the kitchen with an open plan living area. The stylish kitchen also benefits from a breakfast bar and integrated appliances, with the kitchen being the heart of the home it's the ideal space for entertaining friends and family. To the first floor the property benefits from 3 generous sized bedrooms, ample storage and a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the properties rear garden offers external storage and a back gate that leads out to communal parking.
This spacious mid terrace house is well suited to a family or anyone just getting on the ladder, to truly appreciate all this home has to offer call today to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy Certificate
Falstones, Basildon, Essex, SS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station0.7 miles
- Laindon Station0.8 miles
- Pitsea Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Abbotts have been successfully selling and letting property for over 160 years throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, East Cambridgeshire and Essex. During this time we have developed a unique range of services that we are sure will make moving home a positive experience Our team strive to offer the best customer service and do all they can to make your property transaction as smooth as possible.
Why Choose Us?
The Basildon branch specialises in residential sales, lettings an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAL200791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Basildon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.