Horton Road, Rusholme
- *AVAILABLE JULY 2021*
- 2 double bedrooms
- Private rear yard
- Modern finish throughout
- Finished to the highest standard throughout
- Ideal for a professional couple or sharers
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Call now to arrange a viewing!
This impressive garden fronted, red brick terraces house is in the highly sought-after area of Rusholme. Upon entering the property, you are greeted by an entrance hallway that leads to the bright living room to the front of the property and a spacious lounge and dining area to the rear. The kitchen is to the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of modern gloss units and is complete with appliances. From the kitchen there is access to the private paved yard area to the rear of the property. Upstairs, there are two spacious and bright bedrooms and a bathroom that is fitted with a three-piece suite. There is a shower over the bath that is finished with tile and chrome fittings. This property benefits from a private paved yard area and on-street parking.
Located in the highly sought-after area of Rusholme, this property is excellently placed for students attending both University of Manchester Fallowfield and Oxford Road campuses – both of which are within walking distance. This area is also popular with professionals due to the proximity to the City Centre and the abundance of amenities including bars, cafes, shops and restaurants.
Managed by ARLA registered agent Grant Property which has a 24-hour emergency repairs service.
Council Tax Band: A
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC ImageEPC Image
Horton Road, Rusholme
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Withington Tram Stop1.3 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop1.4 miles
- St Werburgh's Road Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Bridgfords have been successfully selling and renting properties since 1832 and have become the dominant name in the sales and lettings market in the North, with over 70 offices. Our reputation has been built on expert local knowledge, professionalism and excellent customer care.
Until recently, the name was synonymous with the property market in the North West, but we now cover the entire North region with offices in Manchester, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire, Lancashire, County D
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000608024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Withington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.