Parkway, Hillingdon, Middlesex
- No chain
- Walk in wardrobe
- Premier road in Hillingdon
- 17ft loft room
- Ample off street parking
*VIRTUAL VIEWINGS ARE AVAILABLE*
Located on one of North Hillingdon finest roads, this striking detached family home comes to the market with no onward chain complications offering generously proportioned rooms and pristine, modern finishes with versatile living space spread across two floors and a bonus loft room. Accommodation to the ground floor offers an entrance hall, 16ft family room, 16ft living room, 18ft kitchen/diner, 8ft study, 9ft utility room and an expansive 16ft fourth bedroom. Upstairs you have a 13ft master bedroom, 12ft third bedroom, family bathroom with additional shower and a 10ft second bedroom complete with walk in wardrobe. Finally there is a converted loft room offering versatile space. The property is in close proximity to St Helens school , St Bernadette’s, Oak Farm and Vyners along with a number of recreational facilities also nearby including Hillingdon Golf and Cricket Club, Court Park with its tennis courts and bowls club and the fitness and leisure centre in Uxbridge. The front of the property offers a large gravel drive for ample off street parking. The immaculately kept private rear garden has a patio area leading to a well-kept lawn surrounded by an assortment of potted trees and shrubs. The garden itself backs onto the prestigious Court Park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Parkway, Hillingdon, Middlesex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station0.6 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.2 miles
- Ickenham Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!We are getting a makeover!
First impressions count, so we're giving our Uxbridge branch a makeover.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB180053. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.