Brookdene Avenue, Watford, WD19
- Detached Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Six Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Spacious Reception Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Generous Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- EPC Rating C
- Approx. 2534sq ft (235.4 SQ M)
The property is spread out over three floors and comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious reception room through to a modern kitchen featuring breakfast bar and bi-folding doors out to the rear garden. A downstairs bedroom, utility and cloakroom complete this floor. Upstairs, are four bedrooms, three with built in storage space and one with an en suite shower room, along with a bathroom suite. The second floor includes a further bedroom with built in storage and en suite shower room.
Outside to the rear is an impressive, well maintained garden with patio and lawn areas..
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Brookdene Avenue, Watford, WD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.7 miles
- Carpenders Park Station0.8 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.0 miles
About the agent
James Gibbs and Paul Gillespie opened their first branch in Ruislip in 1991, with an ambition to set new standards for property agents.
Today, our network of 12 branches across London, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire uphold the same shared values: integrity in our service, passion for our work, innovation in marketing and better results for our customers.
We've found this approach has given people what they need throughout their prope
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR200197. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Northwood Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.