Lancaster Road, London, W11
- Wooden floors
- Two terraces
- Open plan kitchen and sitting room
- Fitted kitchen
The property is fitted with dark wooden floors and features superb built-in storage. The kitchen has a full-size fridge freezer, dishwasher and excellent work space.
Similarly, the flat provides easy access to Ladbroke Grove Underground station, as well as all the restaurants, cafés and boutiques of Westbourne Grove. Offered furnished and available from early December, the property is perfect for sharers, couples or single occupants.
Lancaster Road, London, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.1 miles
- Latimer Road Station0.4 miles
- Westbourne Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Sandersons is a company that seeks to transcend the stereo types of the property industry. We offer all the services to you that one would expect, but seek to do it in a welcoming and enjoyable atmosphere where you are likely to make long lasting business relationships. We pride ourselves in offering solutions that are refreshing and dynamic.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP0025D8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sandersons, Holland Park & Notting Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.