Laithe Street, Burnley
- No Chain Delay
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Walking Distance To Manchester Road Train Station
- New Electrics
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Newly Fitted Double Glazing
- Two Bedroom Stone Terrace
- Superb Investment Opportunity
If you are looking for a superb investment opportunity then look no further! Located within walking distance to Manchester Road train station, Burnley Town centre and only a short drive to the M65 motorway this represents a great purchase for any landlord. The property just requires finishing off and has been fitted with new electrics, bathroom, kitchen, uPVC double glazed windows, external doors, radiators and pipework so all of the hard work has already been completed. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment, no chain delay.
Lounge - uPVC double glazed entrance door and window to the front, radiator and television point. Double doors to the dining kitchen. 3.9m x 3.9m
Dining Kitchen - Newly fitted kitchen, stairs to the first floor, radiator, uPVC double glazed window and door to the rear. 3.9m x 3.0m
First Floor - Landing Providing access to all first floor rooms.
Bedroom One - uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator. 4.0m x 2.9m
Bedroom Two - uPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and fitted storage cupboard. 2.2m x 3.1m
Bathroom - Internal bathroom fitted with a new three-piece suite in white comprising toilet, sink and bath. 1.8m x 1.9m
Outside - Paved forecourt to the front and paved enclosed yard to the rear.
EPC band: E
Laithe Street, Burnley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Manchester Road Station0.2 miles
- Burnley Barracks Station0.8 miles
- Burnley Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
At Yopa North West we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 212866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.