Upper Park Road, Bromley
- 5 bed semi in convenient location
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom and shower room on top floor
- 60' southerly aspect garden
On the ground floor there is a cloakroom off the spacious entrance hall, two good size reception rooms and the kitchen has plenty of space for a dining/kitchen table. On the first floor are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The loft was converted to create the master bedroom and shower room about 7 years ago.
The front has been paved to allow off street parking and there is an integral single garage. The 60' rear garden has the benefit of a southerly aspect garden.
In terms of location you are very well placed with a convenience store around the corner in Freelands Road and Bromley High Street only half a mile. For stations Bromley North is also half a mile and Bromley South is a mile. Scotts Park Primary school is only 0.2 of a mile as is St Josephs Roman Catholic Primary school. Bullers Wood Secondary school for Girls is a mile as is the new Boys school.
A lovely family home that is well worth viewing.
Brochures4 Page Online Ver...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Upper Park Road, Bromley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sundridge Park Station0.3 miles
- Bromley North Station0.4 miles
- Bromley South Station0.8 miles
About the agent
The Bromley Branch
jdm are a leading Independent Estate Agent for residential sales and lettings. We are large enough to give your home the best marketing possible, but still small enough to care. Our very experienced staff in Bromley, who between them can boast many years’ experience in property, pride themselves on understanding the area and use their detailed local knowledge and up to date and comprehensive technology to help you move home with the least amount of stress.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101801040995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by jdm, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.