Priory Road, Gosport
- PANORAMIC VIEWS OVER THE HARBOUR
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- BRILLIANT REAR GARDEN
- LARGE OUT BUILDING
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- MUST SEE
*** STUNNING HARBOUR VIEWS *** THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS *** DETACHED *** DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE *** FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS *** FITTED KITCHEN *** LARGE REAR GARDEN *** OUT BUILDING *** FAMILY BATHROOM *** DOWNSTAIRS WC *** POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT ( SUBJECT TO RELEVANT PLANNING) *** MUST SEE ***
Fox and Sons are proud to present this stunning detached house with panoramic views over Portsmouth Harbour stretching over the Dockyard, Portchester Castle and towards Fareham. The property benefits from a driveway and garage. Upon entering the property you are greeted with a large hallway leading to a lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen, there is also a lean-to leading to an amazing rear garden with out-building and harbour views. On the first floor you have three double bedrooms including master bedroom with a dressing room and family bathroom. Arrange a viewing today to avoid disappointment.
Door to the front,
Door to the front, double glazed window to the front, stairs leading to the 1st floor, radiator.
Living Room 14' 9" x 13' ( 4.50m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, radiator.
Dining Room 20' 3" x 13' 9" ( 6.17m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to the side. radiator.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 9' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the side, wall and base units, partly tiled, gas oven, gas hob, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for a fridge freezer, space for a washing machine or dishwasher.
Breakfast Room 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the side and rear.
Family Room/study 14' x 8' 2" ( 4.27m x 2.49m )
UPVC double glazed window to the side and rear. radiator.
Window to the rear and side, door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the 1st floor to the ground floor, storage cupboard, double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 18' x 13' ( 5.49m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 14' ( 4.19m x 4.27m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 9' 4" ( 3.43m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the front, panel bath, shower cubical, sink, partly tiled.
up and over door to the front, door to the side
Laid to lawn, paved path area, shrub and plant boarders. pond. wooden stairs leading to laid lawn area with metal safety railing overlooking the harbour. large out house, which was previously used as a club house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Priory Road, Gosport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station1.7 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station2.3 miles
- Portchester Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Gosport Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Gosport
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS108605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.