Palmerston Street, Underwood
- Two Bedroom Traditional Terraced Property
- Well Presented Throughout
- Spacious Bathroom With Three Piece White Suite
- Popular Village Location
- Stunning Views To Front And Rear
- End Of Cul-De-Sac Position
- Direct Access To Countryside Walks
- Private Courtyard Style Rear Garden Backing Onto Open Fields
- Excellent Transport Links And Nearby Amenities
- Perfect First Time Buy Or Investment Purchase
Front door leading in, with window to front, feature fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, radiator, window to rear, plumbing for washing machine and pantry cupboard.
Door giving access to rear garden.
Tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, obscure glass window to side, radiator, low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from ground floor and loft access.
Radiator and window to front with views over open countryside.
Radiator, built in cupboard and window to rear with views over open countryside.
The property backs onto open fields, has stunning countryside views to front and rear, the rear garden is well maintained, privately enclosed, backs onto open fields, has two out buildings, well stocked borders and shared gated side access.
Fixtures, Fittings and Appliances
The mention of any fixtures, fittings and/or appliances does not imply they are in full efficient working order.
Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale.
Every care has been taken to reflect the dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract, intending purchasers should not rely on these Particulars of Sale as statements of representation or fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in the employment of NB has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
Where an offer is successfully put forward we are obliged by law to ask the prospective purchaser for confirmation of their identity. This will include production of their passport or driving licence and a recent utility bill to prove residence. This evidence will be required prior to solicitors being instructed.
Mains water, gas and electricity are available to the property but none of these, nor any of the appliances attached have been tested by NB, who gives no warranties as to their condition or working order. Telephone subject to suppliers' regulations.
We have highly experienced in-house independent financial advisors able to shop the whole of the market for mortgage finance and insurance. Please ask our experienced team for details.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Palmerston Street, Underwood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Langley Mill Station2.6 miles
- Newstead Station3.5 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station3.9 miles
About the agent
NB is a fully independent estate agency run and staffed by people with a passion for property, superior local knowledge and dedicated to helping you with the sale or letting of your property. The services we offer have been tailored to focus on going above the levels expected by most owners.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10663971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NB Estate Agents, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.