Lander Close, POOLE
- 360 Virtual Viewing Tour Available On Request!
- 4/5 Bedroom Stunning Town House
- Extremely Popular Baiter Park Location Close to Poole Harbour
- Flexible Accommodation of over 1000 sq ft on Three Floors
- Garage & Private Driveway
- Balcony with Sea Glimpses & Enclosed Rear Garden
Situated on the ever popular Baiter Park development is this extremely well presented 4/5 bedroom family home. Offering flexible & versatile living arranged over three floors, the property benefits include two bathrooms, enclosed rear garden, intergral garage, private driveway, GCH & double glazing
Fox and Sons are delighted to offer this stunning town house in the extremely sought after location of Baiter Park. The property lies within yards of the popular Poole Quay and is within walking distance of amenities including the indoor Dolphin shopping centre.
This striking home offers flexable and versatile living spread across three floors, with a blank canvas feel for a new owner. On the ground floor there is a sizable utility room and downstairs w/c, there is also an office space/fifth bedroom with access to the enclosed rear garden. The first floor boasts the high quality contemporary kitchen which is modern and elegantly designed to maximise the space, there is a modern combination boiler and soft close units as well as a spacious lounge diner with double doors leading to a sociable balcony with sea glimpses. The fourth bedroom is also on the first floor. On the second floor there are a further three bedrooms, the master boast an en suite shower shower room, there is also a three piece tiled family bathroom suite.
This property has the added benefit of an integral garage, private driveway, gas central heating, double glazing and no forward chain.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 4" max ( 3.17m x 2.24m max )
Lounge Space 14' 8" x 10' max ( 4.47m x 3.05m max )
Dining Space 8' 1" x 7' 5" max ( 2.46m x 2.26m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 8' max ( 3.53m x 2.44m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 8' 1" max ( 2.82m x 2.46m max )
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 6' 4" max ( 3.07m x 1.93m max )
Bedroom 4 7' 4" x 6' 10" max ( 2.24m x 2.08m max )
Office/bedroom 5 14' 9" x 6' 10" max ( 4.50m x 2.08m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lander Close, POOLE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poole Station0.5 miles
- Parkstone Station1.4 miles
- Hamworthy Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Poole Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Poole
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLE105807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.