3A Clifton Road, London, SE25
- First Floor Period Conversion Flat
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Bright and Spacious Accommodation with Modern Interiors
- Stunning Front Aspect Reception with Wide Bay
- Separate Well Equipped Kitchen and Stylish Bathroom
- Short Walk to Selhurst and Norwood Junction Stations, and Local Amenities
- Easy Access to Nearby Croydon Town Centre
- 60.7 sq m / 654 sq ft
- 3D virtual tour available - please enquire
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious reception room with wood effect flooring, wide feature front aspect bay, and ample space for relaxing, entertaining and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a smart range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, induction hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There are three well sized bedrooms, with inbuilt wardrobes to the master, plus a stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite and elegant tiling.
The property is superbly located within a short walk of both Selhurst and Norwood Junction stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes, all providing exceptional links into Central London and to the surrounding area. South Norwood High Street is just a short walk away providing a variety of shops, pubs and amenities and Croydon is also within easy reach boasting a wider range of shops, bars, restaurants and leisure facilities. The area is also well served by good local schools and open spaces.
Viewings are highly recommended.
The Modern Way To Move
Estate agency is stuck in the past, Nested's mission is to empower people to make the move they want, when they want. We're the first estate agent using live data to keep you informed about your performance so you can achieve the best sale price for your home. We even offer a cash advance so you can move when you want, even before you sell. Nested put you in the position of a chain-free buyer, giving you the power to negotiate a better price on your new home. Along with our excellent agents who help with your negotiations, we typically help save up to 5% on your new home. With over 450 homeowners helped since 2016, get in touch to find out how we can help you sell smarter.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
3A Clifton Road, London, SE25
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selhurst Station0.3 miles
- Norwood Junction Station0.4 miles
- Thornton Heath Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2ewkw5y6_EAF_57919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.