Retingham Way, London
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL FLAT
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- LARGE LOUNGE
- GOOD LEASE
- NO CHAIN
- CAR PARK
- EPC TBC
KINGS OF CHINGFORD ARE DELIGHTED TO OFFER!! THIS SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE, LOCATED IN THE HEART OF CHINGFORD WITHIN EASY REACH OF LOCAL SHOPPING AND TRANSPORT FACILITIES! THE PROPERTY BOASTS MANY FEATURES WHICH INCLUDE, TWO GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, SEPARATE TOILET AND BATHROOM, KITCHEN AND A LARGE LIVING ROOM. THE PROPERTY ALSO BENEFITS FROM COMMUNAL GARDENS AND PARKING! OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN THIS PROPERTY IS AN IDEAL PURCHASE!
EARLY VIEWINGS ARE ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!
VIEWINGS - COVID-19 **VIEWINGS ARE STILL PERMITTED DURING JANUARY 2021 LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS**
Entrance Hall -
Bedroom 1 -
Bedroom 2 -
BrochuresBrochureRetingham Way, London
Retingham Way, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chingford Station1.1 miles
- Highams Park Station1.2 miles
- Ponders End Station1.7 miles
About the agent
**LIST YOUR PROPERTY NOW TO BENEFIT FROM FESTIVE BUYER RUSH**
If you're thinking of selling your home, now is not the time to delay. In fact, now is certainly the time to list your property ahead of one of the housing market's busiest times of the year.
It's well-known that January is one of the best times to sell a home due to a combination of factors encouraging people to make a move. And it's become a trend in recent years for the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29306286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, South Chingford - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.