Oxford Road, Kidlington
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Exceptionally Spacious Three Bedroom Detached House
- Available Unfurnished
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens with Shed
- Off Road Parking & Single Garage
- Bathroom & Seperate W/C
- Cloakroom with Washing Machine
- Within Walking Distance of Local Shops & Amenities
- Close to Buses to Oxford Parkway & Oxford City Centre
BrochuresS1 - 4 Page Lands...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Oxford Road, Kidlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.2 miles
- Islip Station2.1 miles
- Hanborough Station3.8 miles
About the agent
As part of one of Oxfordshire's largest independent local estate and letting agents, Thomas Merrifield Lettings & Management has a network of dedicated lettings offices located in prime areas of Oxford and the surrounding areas. So you can see why we are perfectly placed to offer maximum exposure to your property and thus attract high-quality tenants, paying an excellent market rent, for the rental period that suits you best.
We offer a comprehensive property manageme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103435004487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Oxford - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.