Harris Grove, Lindsayfield, East Kilbride
- Lindsayfield Locale
- Corner plot
- Integral double garage and monobloc driveway
- Landscaped well stocked gardens
- Open plan kitchen/family/dining room
- Utility room
- Stylish family bath/shower room
- 2 En suite shower rooms
The ground level comprises of the entrance vestibule, hallway, formal lounge and open plan kitchen/dining/family room to include all integrated appliances.
It overlooks and leads through French doors to the rear garden, and leads to the utility room, which connects to the integral double-garage.
The upper level comprises of five well-proportioned bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes, master en-suite shower room and dressing room, 2nd en suite shower room, and stylish family bath/shower room with separate shower cubicle.
The bathroom/shower room and en suite shower rooms all have thermostatic showers.
The property is tastefully decorated throughout, there more than ample storage, and the loft can be accessed from the upper landing.
It is set within a corner plot; the front has a monobloc paved driveway. The walled rear garden is laid to lawn, has a raised timber deck with balustrade, and slab patio area.
Lounge 16'6" x 12'0"
Kitchen 13'1" x 11'4"
Family/dining 19'9" x 13'1"
Master bed 12'11" x 12'2"
Bedroom 2 11'11" x 11'9"
Bedroom 3 13'2" x 9'11"
Bedroom 4 11'9" x 10'4"
Bedroom 5 10'10" x 10'10" x 10'9"
This Cala built detached villa is situated within "The Ambles" which is a prestigious development within a highly desirable pocket of Lindsayfield. The area is popular with young families and is developing at a quick pace, with a large supermarket and petrol station, retail units, restaurants and bar, and is conveniently located for primary and secondary schooling. East Kilbride has a wide range of entertainment and sporting facilities, retail shops, restaurants and bars. It also offers excellent transport links with regular bus and rail services connecting to Glasgow City Centre and motorway links making it popular with commuters.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Harris Grove, Lindsayfield, East Kilbride
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hairmyres Station1.7 miles
- Thorntonhall Station2.4 miles
- East Kilbride Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Joyce Heeps Homes, estate agents East Kilbride is a friendly, independent Estate Agency. We have a number of years experience in Estate Agency, extensive local knowledge and know how to take the stress out of the home selling and buying process.
We aim to rival the best known high street Estate Agents so that you receive the best service from us and the best price for your home, all at the lowest cost to you.
We target advertising of your home t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joyce Heeps Homes, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.