St. Aubyns Lane, BH24
- STUNNING DETACHED 4/5 BEDROOM PROPERTY SET WITHIN THE NEW FOREST
- Impressive and Spacious Living Accomodation
- Master Suite on First Floor with En-Suite and Walk in Wardrobe access via Hidden Staircase
- Set within 0.5 of an Acre
- Living Room & Snug
- 3 Bathrooms
- Underfloor Heating
- Gardener included in the rent
- 4/5 Double Bedrooms with Forest Views
- EPC RATING: D
On entering the property there is an impressive entrance hallway giving access to all rooms. To the left is the impressive and immaculately presented Parisian-style bespoke Kitchen/Diner equipped with a range oven, hob & extractor fan, fridge, dishwasher and larder. There is ample base and eye level units along with an island to the centre and plenty of space for a dining table.
Opposite the Kitchen are two double Bedrooms with dual aspect windows overlooking the stunning forest surrounds and serviced by a Bathroom to the middle. This modern bathroom benefits from a three piece white bathroom suite with WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Frosted glass window to the side aspect.
Following down the hallway is the spacious Living Room with bi-folding doors overlooking the 0.5 acre gardens and unspoilt New Forest National Park. There is a contemporary log burner and dome sky light providing plenty of natural light to this striking space. To the right of this room leads to the Snug/Dining Room, which is fully carpeted and overlooks the Garden. To the left is a Large Bedroom with fully fitted wardrobes to one wall, private double doors leading directly to the Garden and a contemporary Shower Room with a large double basin vanity unit, WC and shower large shower cubicle.
Back in the entrance hallway is a hidden spiral staircase taking you to the first floor Master suite, comprising of a Large Bedroom with velux windows, Modern shower room and a walk in wardrobe. This room comes furnished with a French-style king-size bed and bedroom chair and provides stunning panoramic forest views.
Externally, the property is approached via a private road and the driveway offers ample parking and carport parking for up to 3 cars with a separate utility area with freezer and washing machine attached.
The garden has been attractively landscaped and features decking, though mainly laid to lawn and a great degree of seclusion is provided by high hedging. A gardener will visit regularly to tend to the garden and this is included in the rent. Tenants also have access to the summerhouse which overlooks the grounds and has power and lighting.
Viewing is highly advised to appreciate what accommodation this STUNNING forest home has to offer.
**AVAILABLE END OF JANUARY**
St. Aubyns Lane, BH24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hinton Admiral Station7.4 miles
About the agent
Why choose Crown House Lettings?
We may be a new Agent to the market but that does not mean our genuine passion for property and unrivalled knowledge of the local area is compromised. We have over a decade of experience within property letting in Ringwood and the surrounding areas.
Our clients can expect all rental valuations to be precise, achievable and above all up to date as we keep an eye on all aspects of current market activity. We do our utmost to exceed our client's expec
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference aubyHS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crown House Lettings, Ringwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.