Ashbourne Grove, Chiswick, W4
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- First floor flat
- Bright reception
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Gas central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Prime location
- Easy access to Chiswick High Road
- Nearest station is Turnham Green station
The property comprises a bright reception, fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (One large double & one medium double) and two bathrooms
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, ample storage space and natural lights.
The property is about 12 minutes away from Turnham Green station (Piccadilly & District lines) and many amenities in Chiswick High Road as well as the nearby A4 and M4 road links.
BrochuresBrochureAshbourne Grove, Chiswick, W4
Ashbourne Grove, Chiswick, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnham Green Station0.4 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.4 miles
- Chiswick Park Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Curtis and Parker is a modern and innovative agency in the heart of West London.
With over a decade in the industry, we specialise in Lettings, Property Management and Residential Sales and offer a uniquely tailored service to our clients.
We are renowned for our attention to detail, customer care and are always at hand to address your concerns and answer your queries. We value personal relationships and it shows.
With additional in-house expertise in surveying and property
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30194125. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curtis and Parker, Hammersmith. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.