Cassio Apartments, Nascot Wood
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Parking Spaces
- Ensuite Shower Room & Family Bathroom
- Close to Watford Junction
- Available End January
The flat comprises a large reception room with doors leading into the modern separate kitchen, two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and an additional three piece bathroom off the hall.
One of the fantastic highlights of this property is the two allocated parking spaces, a rarity in WD17. The flat has been redecorated throughout and new carpets fitted.
Watford Junction Station is a mere 5 minute walk from the door and the A41, M25 and M1 are all a short drive away, making it ideal for the busy commuter. The flat is extremely close to the town centre with its many shops, bars & restaurants.
This property is available immediately on an unfurnished basis.
Cassio Apartments, Nascot Wood
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford Junction Station0.2 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.8 miles
- Watford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 2013, Dey, King & Haria Estate Agents have asserted themselves as Watford's leading luxury independent estate agency providing a comprehensive service including sales, lettings and property management within Watford and the surrounding areas. The three directors - Sam Dey, Ben King and Ketz Haria - lead the branch alongside their ambitious and proactive team.
They offer a full range of property services including:
- Property Mana
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101684003188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dey King and Haria Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.