Ashford Street, Shelton, ST4
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- House Share
- Furnished Property
- Short Walk to Stoke Train Station
- Available Summer 2021
- Available for Students
- Close to Staffordshire University
- 4 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Yard
Nicholas Humphreys are pleased to offer this lovely four bedroom student house available for the 2021/2022 academic year! A modern house situated on Ashford Street, Shelton and a 2 minute walk from Staffordshire University and Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station! This four bedroom house is perfect for a group of students who are looking to be close to the University!
The ground floor comprises entrance hallway, living room with leather sofas, flat screen TV & dining furniture, modern fitted kitchen, including fridge & freezer, washing machine & ample cupboard space for all tenants, fully fitted bathroom and WC. Bedroom 1 is also on the ground floor. Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 are located on the first floor. All bedrooms come with bed, wardrobe, chest of draws and desk & desk chair.
Ashford Street is just a stone`s throw from Staffordshire University, Stoke-on-Trent Railway Station and Stoke Town Centre, where you can find shops, pubs and much more!
We have two standard double bedrooms available for £70.00 PPPW (Room 1 & 4) and two large double bedrooms available for just £75.00 PPPW (Room 2 & 3). For an additional £15.00 PPPW, you can include Gas, Electricity, Water, Broadband & TV Licence.
Don`t miss out, call us today to arrange a viewing on or email us at !
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Ashford Street, Shelton, ST4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stoke-on-Trent Station0.2 miles
- Longton Station2.3 miles
- Longport Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30229558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Stoke-on-Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.