Stoneycroft Way, Seaham
- Impressive Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Situated on the acclaimed East Shore Village
- Close to the Sea Front and all amenities
- Viewing Essential for full appreciation.
- The PC Rating is C
This modern property comprises of entrance porch leading to the cloaks/WC, kitchen/ diner and lounge There is a staircase leading to the first floor where you will find 3 bedrooms and a refitted well equipped family bathroom.
Externally to the front is a well maintained garden and a long driveway with off street parking for several vehicles leading to the garage. The rear benefits from and enclosed, good sized south west facing lawned garden with a paved patio area.
Entrance Hall - with entrance door, radiator and staircase leading to first floor
Cloak/W.C. - with w.c., wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window
Kitchen - 4.0m x 4.0m (13'1" x 13'1") - with wall and base units with contrasting worktops and preparation surfaces, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, double glazed windows, radiator and tiled floor
Lounge - 4.4m x 3.4m (14'5" x 11'1") - with double glazed window, radiator and double glazed french doors leading to rear of property
First Floor -
Landing - with access to loft
Bedroom 1 - 3.8m x 2.7m (+ robes) (12'5" x 8'10" (+ robes)) - with built in wardrobes, double glazed window and radiator
Bathroom - with larger panel bath with over shower, w.c., wash hand basin, tiled walls, tiled flooring, double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 2 - 2.9m x 2.4m (9'6" x 7'10") - with double glazed window and radiator
Bedroom 3 - 2.0m x 1.9m (6'6" x 6'2") - with double glazed window and radiator
BrochuresBrochureStoneycroft Way, Seaham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Stoneycroft Way, Seaham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seaham Station0.4 miles
- Park Lane Metro Station4.4 miles
- University Metro Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Kimmitt and Roberts were established in 1993 and are Seaham's leading and longest serving Estate Agent. Our branch network now covers Sunderland South and East Durham - the heartland of the Kimmitt & Roberts families.
Our latest branch in Peterlee was opened in 2003, providing the high level of service for which the established network was noted.
We always put our customers first, regardless of whether you buy or sell, and we are always happy to answer any queries you may have ei
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30229701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kimmitt and Roberts, Seaham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.