Hospital Hill, Aldershot, GU11 1AY
- Reserve now and we'll boost your deposit with an additional 5%
- First-time buyer? Reserve today with just a 5% deposit
- Spacious freehold coach house with private entrance
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining room
- Two double bedrooms - great for flexible living
- Main bedroom with en suite
- Two parking spaces
Reserve now and receive up to 5% DEPOSIT BOOST. This coach house with its own entrance door is PERFECT FOR FIRST-TIME BUYERS. The OPEN-PLAN kitchen with dining area and lounge is a BRIGHT AND AIRY place where you can relax or entertain friends. Further to this you'll have your main bedroom with EN SUITE and a second bedroom that could double up as a STUDY.
- Kitchen / Lounge / Dining - 4000mm x 5977mm (13'1'' x 19'7'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 5977mm x 3255mm (19'7'' x 10'8'')
- Ensuite 1 - 2158mm x 1526mm (7'0'' x 5'0'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3091mm x 3816mm (10'1'' x 12'6'')
- Bathroom - 1870mm x 1701mm (6'1'' x 5'6'')
BrochuresBrochure for Bruneval Gardens
Hospital Hill, Aldershot, GU11 1AY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldershot Station0.6 miles
- North Camp Station2.1 miles
- Ash Vale Station2.2 miles
About the development
First time buyer?
- Help to Buy is here
- You could buy now with just a 5% deposit
- Buy from a HBF 5 Star homebuilder
- Book your appointment today
Barratt Developments is the nation’s largest house builder, creating great new places to live throughout Britain.
Established in 1958 by Sir Laurie Barratt, our business is acquiring land, obtaining planning consents and building the highest quality homes in places people aspire to live. This is supported by our expertise in land, design, construction and sales and marketing.
Our vision is to lead the future of housebuilding by putt
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barratt Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.