Emerson Street, Salford, M5
- 2 Bedroom End Terrace
- Modern Property
- Nicely Finished Property
- Available Near the end of February
This charming end terraced property must be seen to be fully appreciated. Ideal for a small family or a couple looking for a good location and a modern property. Beautifully presented property located just off the main route into Manchester City Center or Salford Quay.
EPC - B
Available End of January.
This charming end terraced property must be seen to be fully appreciated. Ideal for a small family or a couple looking for a good location and a modern property.
This modern property offers a neat kitchen with modern white "high gloss" units built in ceramic electric hob and oven. The walls are neutral throughout with no expense spared.
The through lounge is a good size with good quality laminate floor covering. The main bedroom is a good space and the second room would be suitable for a child, study or dressing room etc.
There are gates at the side of the property leading to a rear passageway (also gated and locked) running through the back which is very neat and well looked after also providing added security.
The metrolink tram line to Manchester City Centre, Salford Quays is a short walk away, with buses and easy access to motorway networks makes this a very central property, in a much sought after location.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Emerson Street, Salford, M5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weaste Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Langworthy Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Ladywell Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
Here at Peter Anthony we celebrate our independent status and potential customers will too! Our friendly staff are passionate about great customer service and are here, on hand, to guide our clients through the often daunting process of buying, renting or selling their homes. Our sole aim is focused on delivering the results our customers, not our shareholders, deserve!
Our dedicated team are the driving force behind our success; local people with local knowledge. At Peter Anthony we gu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL150051_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Anthony, Peter Anthony. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.