Baring Terrace, Exeter
- 4 Established Flats with plot & planning for 9 further flats
- City Centre Location
- Some with River Views
- Drawings & Plans available.
There are currently 4 established flats with off road parking. Planning has been granted to build a further 9 flats. The flats will be a mixture of 1 and 2 beds and some will have river views and balcony's.
Huge profit potential.
Please call Lisa for more information.
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Portr...
Baring Terrace, Exeter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Exeter St. Thomas Station0.6 miles
- Exeter Central Station0.8 miles
- St James Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
The internet is changing the way we do things, the vision of smart was created when three local property experts became aware of limited options for property owners in the way that they wanted to sell and lease their properties. Bridging the gap between the online agent and the high street agent – SMART ESTATE AGENT was created. By working SMARTer, we have been able to strip away company overheads, which allows SMART to pass the savings onto YOU the customer.
98% of agent’s enquiries co
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102646002989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Estate Agent, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.