Llandaff Row, Llanfaes, Brecon, Powys.
- 2 Bedroom End Terrace House
- Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom & Bathroom
- Fully Double Glazed & Gas Centrally Heated
- Rear Garden With Side Access
- Ideal First Time Buy or Buy To Let Investment
- No Onward Chain
The Accommodation Comprises:
Lounge (4.90m x 4.60m or 16' 01' x 15' 01' )
with fitted carpet, stairs to first floor, under stairs cupboard, gas fire in marble and wood surround, radiator, window (south).
Kitchen/Diner (4.83m x 2.11m or 15' 10' x 6' 11' )
with tiled floor, range of base and wall cupboard units, integrated electric oven and hob, stainless steel sink, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, window (north), window (east).
Rear Porch (2.13m x 1.42m or 7' 00' x 4' 08' )
with tiled floor, storage cupboard, window (north), door to garden.
with tiled floor, w.c., window (north).
with fitted carpet, storage cupboard, hatch to roof space.
Bedroom 1 (4.98m x 3.56m Max or 16' 04' x 11' 08' Max)
with fitted carpet, radiator, window (north).
Bedroom 2 (4.88m x 2.11m or 16' 0' x 6' 11')
with fitted carpet, radiator, 2 x windows (north), Velux roof light.
Bathroom (2.06m x 1.70m or 6' 09' x 5' 07')
with vinyl floor, part tiled walls, bath with Redring electric shower over, w.c., wash hand basin, radiator, window (east).
Pleasant enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access to the side street. The garden is mainly paved with raised borders.
Mains electricity, water, drainage and gas connected. Central heating provided by gas boiler serving radiators.
Band C (1,559.06 - 2020/21)
Freehold with vacant possession upon completion.
Strictly by appointment please through the selling agents Messrs Clee Tompkinson & Francis through whom all negotiations should be conducted. Please contact our Brecon Office .
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Llandaff Row, Llanfaes, Brecon, Powys.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Llangammarch Station13.4 miles
About the agent
Clees is one of the largest independent firms of Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors in South Wales . Established in 1972 our 13 offices offer comprehensive property advice across South Wales & The borders including sales, lettings,property auctions, management & surveys. If you are looking to buy or sell a property in Wales, we would be pleased to advise you upon any part of the process for residential, rural or commercial property. See www.ctf-uk.com for more information.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PRG10701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clee Tompkinson & Francis, Brecon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.