Morrab Gardens, Ilford, Essex
- Lovely 4 bedroom Mid terraced house located in the Bungalow Estate
- Situated close to South Park on a tree lined road
- Spacious property with extension into the loft and en suite
- Near to local schools and other amenities
- Ideal Family home
- EPC energy rating D
- Lounge: 16'1 x 15'4 (4.91m x 4.68m)
- Dining Room/Family Area: 26'6 x 12'4 (8.08m x 3.76m)
- Utility Room: 8'4 x 7'2 (2.54m x 2.19m)
- Kitchen: 23'4 x 8'8 (7.12m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'1 x 15'2 (4.91m x 4.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'2 x 12'4 (4.63m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 6'7 (2.59m x 2.01m)
- First floor Bathroom: 11'10 x 9'0 (3.61m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 17'9 x 13'1 (5.41m x 3.99m)
- En suite: 9'3 x 6'6 (2.82m x 1.98m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Douglas Allen, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Morrab Gardens, Ilford, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Seven Kings Station0.4 miles
- Goodmayes Station0.7 miles
- Newbury Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Douglas Allen, we believe it’s a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we’re here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference 52015669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.