Lantundle Barn, Duloe, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14
- Entrance hall
- First floor living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Principal bedroom/bathroom suite
- 4 Further double bedrooms. 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bay oak framed cart barn. Large outbuilding/workshop. Stone barn with Permission for Annexe/Holiday Cottage
- Summerhouse/Studio with planning permission. Linhay. Traditional grain store. Traditional stone barn and potting shed
- Extensive gardens and grounds. About 4.75 Acres
The building is understood to have been converted in 2003 and has been extremely imaginatively and stylishly done, cleverly blending contemporary design with period/ rustic character. Maximum use of space and light has been deployed creating large and airy rooms including a stunning full height first floor living room and kitchen/ breakfast room, designed within the old pole barn. There are high quality fixtures and fittings throughout fully integrated with traditional exposed stone walls, beams and roof timbers. The lovely rural views to the West Looe Valley complete the charm of these rooms.
From the parking and turning area there is a path to the front door which opens to the Entrance Hall, with walk-in cloaks cupboard and limestone tiled flooring. A doorway leads to the spacious and light Dining Room with engineered oak floor, open fireplace and French doors opening to the decked terrace and gardens. A timber boarded cowshed style sliding door opens to the kitchen/ breakfast room, which is an imaginatively designed room converted from the old pole barn. It has engineered oak flooring, a Multifuel range cooker (Esse) and two sets of French doors out to the decked terrace and gardens. There are fitted cupboards with worktops and hob, an island with sink and drainer and lovely views across the surrounding countryside.
From the dining room, a staircase rises to the First Floor Living Room. This is a very impressive, spacious and full-height room, flooded with natural light and with engineered oak flooring, exposed roof timbers and a ‘Juliet’ balcony. There are views across the surrounding farmland and a fireplace with slate hearth, fitted with a wood burner, provides a cosy warmth.
From one end of the dining room doors open to the Utility Room with airing cupboard and WC and then to the Principal Suite. The bedroom is another light filled room with engineered oak flooring and French doors to the decked terrace and gardens. There are beautiful views across the surrounding farmland to the West Looe Valley.
The bathroom has a freestanding bath, large shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
From the other end of the dining room, a door opens to an Inner Hall leading on to 2 double bedrooms, each with French doors to the gardens and access to a ‘Jack and Jill’ Shower Room. From the hallway stairs rise to a Landing with 2 further Double Bedrooms, with exposed boarded floors and roof timbers, and sharing a ‘Jack and Jill’ Bathroom.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Lantundle Barn, Duloe, Liskeard, Cornwall, PL14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sandplace Station2.3 miles
- Causeland Station2.3 miles
- St. Keyne Station3.0 miles
About the agent
After a long term involvement in the Cornish Property Market we opened our Truro Office in 2000.
We have since been involved in the successful sales of some of the most beautiful and prestigious properties in the West County. Our office covers the whole of Cornwall from Lands End to Bude, incorporating some of the best surfing beaches in the country on the dramatic North Coast, whilst the South Coast remains a haven for yachtsman of all abilities with its attractive estuaries and pictur
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TRU200116. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.