Lower Penderleath, Nr St Ives, Cornwall
- * SUPERB RURAL LOCATION
- * 1 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE
- * JUST UNDER 2 ACRES
- * SPRING FED NATURAL LAKE
- * ROOM FOR EXTENDING SUBJECT TO PLANNING
Viewing is highly recommended if you're looking for a real getaway, enjoying the lake and part of the countryside you own.
18' 4'' x 13' 5'' (5.59m x 4.10m)
Open plan character living room having large granite fireplace with log burner inset, alcove to inset alcove to one side, power points, doors and window to the front.
Kitchen Comprises a range of base level units with ample worktop surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with taps over, 4 ring gas hob (runs off the bottled gas) with electric oven under, plumbing for washing machine, wood framed stable door to the rear garden and stairs to first floor
21' 3'' x 16' 9'' (6.48m x 5.10m)
Large room with exposed granite wall and raised log burner, open rafters, radiator, power points, wood framed doors to the front onto a small wood balcony offering fine rural views, further door leading to a rear room, with windows to the rear and door to rear wood balcony.
Mezzanine storage, door to
Walk in shower cubicle with mains connected shower inset, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, wood framed window to the front
The land and gardens with this property are superb.
To the front of the property is a gravelled parking area, with small garden, shed and a further parking area directly in front of the property .
To the rear is a good sized garden, mainly laid to patio with steps rising to the rear balcony.
The land is accessed a right of way over a field to the first field. The land measures just under 2 acres.
Within this first field there a small copse and a naturally spring fed lake with small island. There is access around the whole lake. From this field there is further access into another larger field .
Bore hole water, private drainage and bottled gas
Lower Penderleath, Nr St Ives, Cornwall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carbis Bay Station2.4 miles
- St. Ives Station2.4 miles
- St. Erth Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Cross Estates was set up in the early spring of 2003, the directors of the company seeing the need for real owner run independent Estates Agents in the area. Within that time we have become one of the areas leading Estate Agents not only covering our original St Ives area but now West Cornwall from Sennen to Hayle, Penzance to St Ives. We are currently the only National Association of Estate Agents Licensed Est
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10671312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Estates, St. Ives. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.