West Princes Street, Woodlands
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fully Refurbished Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- Permit Parking Available
- Main Door Apartment
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Available Now!
This beautifully refurbished property comprises welcoming entrance hallway with WC, spacious front facing lounge with ample space for dining, newly fitted modern white high gloss kitchen, white three piece bathroom suite with mains shower over the bath, two double bedrooms both fitted with built in storage. Further benefits include main door access, gas central heating, private garden space and on street parking is available upon council application. White goods and furniture can be provided on request.
The property is conveniently located for a wealth of transport and local amenities with both the West End and City Centre within walking distance. St Georges Cross underground station is just a short walk from the property and the M8 motorway network is easily available allowing good access for those commuting further afield.
Countrywide Residential Lettings Limited – Scotland Agent Registration Number – LARN1904055 - LL Reg No:1334394/26/1122
West Princes Street, Woodlands
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. George's Cross Station0.1 miles
- Charing Cross (Glasgow) Station0.3 miles
- Cowcaddens Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Whether a landlord or a tenant there are many reasons why you should choose to use Slater, Hogg & Howison Lettings but here are just a few;
* Branch Network - We are part of the Countrywide group, and our network of over 1300 branches extends from the Isle of Wight to Scotland; delivering a standard of service we believe is efficient and effective to satisfy your letting needs.
* Staff - Slater, Hogg & Howison's staff are trained in all aspects of the lettings business. Our experi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000626283. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Slater Hogg & Howison Lettings, West End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.