Shelton Avenue, Newark
- Well Presented End Of Terrace
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Three Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Lounge With Feature Fire
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking Facilities
- Tenure: Freehold, EPC 'D '
Entrance Hallway - 4.52m x 1.91m max (14'10 x 6'3 max) -
Lounge - 4.11m x 2.87m max (13'6 x 9'5 max) -
Dining Room - 4.11m x 4.04m max (13'6 x 13'3 max) -
Kitchen - 2.44m x 2.36m (8' x 7'9) -
Ground Floor W.C. - 1.37m x 0.76m (4'6 x 2'6) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom 1 - 3.23m x 3.23m (10'7 x 10'7) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.68m x 3.45m max (12'1 x 11'4 max) -
Bedroom 3 - 3.23m x 2.74m max (10'7 x 9' max) -
Bathroom - 2.59m x 2.03m (8'6 x 6'8) -
Agent's Note - Draft Particulars - Please note these are draft particulars awaiting final approval from the vendor, therefore the contents within may be subject to change and must not be relied upon as an entirely accurate description of the property.
Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract. All services and appliances have not and will not be tested, measurements cannot be taken to be accurate, they are given as a guide only.
BrochuresBrochureShelton Avenue, Newark
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Shelton Avenue, Newark
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark Castle Station1.4 miles
- Newark North Gate Station1.7 miles
- Rolleston Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell Newark is a PRIVATE OWNED FAMILY BUSINESS and a MULTI AWARD WINNING sales Franchise owned by Neil & Jude Sime, which benefits from being part of a wider Newton Fallowell office network with 35+ branches.
Our experienced team is made up of hard working & conscientious property people, with a reputation for professionalism. Our modern office is located on one of the town's main thoroughfares Middle Gate and provides a comprehensive
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30232330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.