Pearl Chambers, East Parade, Leeds, LS1 2BH
- Penthouse one bedroom one bathroom
- Converted grade 2 listed building
- High specfication
- Top floor apartment
- Large feature sash windows
- Views overlooking the city
- Lift access in the building
- LS1 location
- Open plan living area
- EPC rating C
The open plan living area has 3 huge sash style windows which flood the space with light, high specification kitchen which offers a range of whitegoods and granite worktops.
Located off the entrance hall is a large storage cupboard with a picturesque window overlooking the city.
The Vendor informs us the following charges apply:-
Ground Rent - £290pa / Service Charge - £1644pa / Lease Term 125 years from 2017.
Pearl Chambers is a Grade II listed building in the heart of the business district. Located on The Headrow in the centre of Leeds, this 19th century conversion from office blocks to high standard residential units is in close proximity to the train station, restaurants and shops of the city centre.
The open plan living space is very spacious and allows for both comfortable lounging, dining. There are three large sash style windows, which flood the room with light and offer elevated views over the city. Additionally, the ceilings are very high, adding to the character of this lovely room.
The kitchen is open plan and a generous in size and has a range of well fitted units with integrated appliances, including a fridge/freezer, oven, electric stove top and a dishwasher. The cupboards are a light grey with black granite worktops.
Situated just off the hallway, the room is perfectly suited for a double bed and side tables, there is a large feature window flooding the room with natural light and views across the city. Because the apartment is on the top floor the ceiling height is generous.
The bathroom is a great size, with a 3-piece suite in white, thermostatically controlled shower over bath, pedestal hand wash basin and spiral chrome heated towel rail. With a large window and views over the city and beyond.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Pearl Chambers, East Parade, Leeds, LS1 2BH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station1.5 miles
- Headingley Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time, it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that home - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Whether you're letting, buying, or selling your home, we will provide a first clas
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2576580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley & Simpson, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.