- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER
- Established Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Position
- Living Room with Sliding Patio Doors to Garden
- Good Size Double Bedroom & further Single Bedroom
- Single Garage & Driveway Parking
- Brand new Gas Boiler
- Close to Shops, Pubs and Schools
- 4 Miles from Peterborough City Centre
- EPC Rating tbc
Werrington is a popular area some 4 miles Peterborough City Centre and offers local amenities such as shops, pubs, post office and a community centre plus both Primary and Secondary Schools close by.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peterborough Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Goodwin Property Services are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Stamford and its surrounding areas. Established in 1991, we understand our business and know how to manage it to our customers benefit. Our excellent reputation is based on our consistency and reliability. We are committed to a personal and professional service to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Our trained staff are fully focused on the needs of our clients a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10666618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Property Services, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.