Cherryholt Lane, East Bridgford, Nottingham, NG13
- Award winning local builder
- Brand new two storey detached home
- Sought after village location
- Completion due autumn 2021
- Five bedrooms & four bathrooms
- Open plan living kitchen and dining area by Steven Christopher
- Sitting room, family / play room & study
- Gated entrance to double garage
- Landscaped gardens
A rare opportunity to acquire a unique property, the property will be a truly individual contemporary well proportioned home, which when complete will offer approximately 4000 sq ft of accommodation.
Designed by a highly regarded local architect with a great deal of thought and attention to detail the property will nestle in a quiet backwater on a highly regarded address within this much requested and well placed village.
There is an opportunity to design, plan and personalise this wonderful home to your own requirements with an early commitment to purchase.
Cherryholt Lane can be found in the highly sought after location of East Bridgford and is within easy walking distance of local amenities. The property will offer pure luxury and quality from the moment you step through the door.
Set back from Cherryholt Lane, this home is secluded, private and discreetly accessed by substantial remote controlled gates with a delightful backdrop of established and mature trees.
In brief the versatile living accommodation will comprise: Grand reception hall, cloaks, sitting room, family / play room, study, open plan living / dining / kitchen by Steven Christopher, utility room and cloaks.
To the first floor: A galleried landing, 5 double bedrooms, 3 en suites, family bathroom and 4 balconies.
Externally: landscaped gardens to the front & rear, gated access to the driveway leading to the detached double garage. There is also going to be a home office / gym within the gardens.
Plans available for inspection and site visits welcome by appointment. Completion is planned for Autumn 2021.
East Bridgford is a highly sought after village set within easy reach of Nottingham (approx.10 miles). The A46 lies to the south east providing excellent connections to a range of regional centres and also to Newark-on-Trent East Coast Mainline to the north east (approx.12 miles) and to the east to Grantham via the A52 (approx.18 miles).
East Bridgford Village is a delightful historic village set above the River Trent with a fine summary contained within the Buildings of Nottinghamshire by Nikolaus Pevsner.
The village has an excellent range of facilities and amenities and is also within easy reach of Bingham (approx 2.5 miles ) which has a further range of facilities including a local railway station linking through to Nottingham and to Grantham.
Square Footage: 3,945 sq ft
Cherryholt Lane, East Bridgford, Nottingham, NG13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bingham Station2.1 miles
- Lowdham Station2.2 miles
- Thurgarton Station3.1 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTS200315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.