Rosecroft Gardens, Twickenham, TW2
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 967571
BRAND NEW - Garden Room available in HOUSESHARE Inc All Bills & Cleaner
We are pleased to be able to offer this bright and modern property comprising of 4 immaculately presented double rooms, located in a quiet cul-del-sac only a short distance to the many popular shopping and entertainment areas of Twickenham, Richmond, St Margaret’s, Teddington, Kingston, Whitton, Hounslow, with Waterloo, with Heathrow Airport both only 20 mins away.
Spacious double garden room available with patio doors directly onto south facing garden, lots of storage including under bed storage. WFH facilities.
Enjoying ample entertainment venues, bars & restaurants and an array of unique boutiques, large shopping malls, gyms, parks and river walks.
BRAND NEW HOUSESHARE
No admin fees
International moves welcome
No Deposit Option*
No Rent Rise Guarantee
£50 Quick Decision Bonus**
Twickenham - bordering Richmond & Whitton
Quiet neighbourhood, close to parks and rivers
<-<-< Arrange a viewing today >->->
Viewing to suit your schedule
1to1 Skype/Whatsapp video viewings if you cannot make it in person
<-<-< The House Benefits >->->
Bright modern stylish property in a great location (ideal for WFH)
Views over park & river
Enclosed private south facing garden backing on to park
2 luxury bathrooms
Fully furnished (including cutlery, glass & homewares)
Smart TV with Netflix inc
Faster fibre broadband/Wifi
Ample built-in storage, new bed & luxury super comfortable memory foam mattress.
Desk in each room (Work From Home).
Sunny south facing garden overlooking park & river with gas BBQ.
Free Parking Permit
Modern Kitchen, 4 Burner Gas Hob, Electric Oven, Microwave/Grill, Large American Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer
<-<-< The People >->->
This house would suit professional working people Aged 35-55.
Maximum 4 sharers, to provide a feeling of home, rather than just somewhere to stay.
We are a family business managing several properties in and around London. Our number one priority is making sure you have a stress free and enjoyable experience with other likeminded housemates in a warm and sociable environment.
<-<-< Included in the price >->->
ALL BILLS (including council tax)
Faster fibre broadband
Cleaner for communal areas
No Rent Rise Guarantee – see below
<-<-< No Rent Rise Guarantee >->->
We guarantee not to raise your rent for a least 2 years. There are no sign up fees and you don’t need a deposit*. The initial contract period is 6 months, after which you move to a month by month periodic contract for as long as you would like to stay. After the initial 6 months you can move out with just a months notice.
With our 2 YEAR No Rent Rise Guarantee you can afford to relax.
<-<-< Currently Available >->->
Bed 1 – Attic 4.97 x 3.68 (15’9” x12’1”) (LET)
Bed 2 – 4.09 x 3.80 (13’5” x 9’6”) (LET)
Bed 3 – 4.10 x 3.10 (15’5” x 9’6”) (LET)
Bed 4 – 4.09 x 2.60 (13’5” x 8”6”) £724 pm
Annex – 5.83 x 3.30 (19’2” x 10’10’) (LET)
<-<-< Keep Fit & Active >->->
Virgin Active, Nuffield Gyms within walking distance, David Lloyds close by and PureGym coming soon to Twickenham.
<-<-< Travel Links >->->
A316, A3, M4, M25, Heathrow Airport 20 mins, Whitton or Twickenham Station to Waterloo 20 mins, Underground from Richmond. Buses from Whitton and Twickenham.
<-<-< Security & Safety Information >->->
All of our houses are finished and equipped to standards well above current legislation to ensure the comfort and safety of our tenants.
All certification is available for inspection
Full referencing taken on all tenants
Ring Doorbell/Video for your peace of mind
<-<-< Special Terms >->->
· Prices advertised are for 6-12 month tenancy.
· * Deposit Options, standard deposit is 4 weeks rent in advance, we can offer Zero Deposit just ask for details.
· ** £50 Quick Decision Bonus off your first months rent, if you reserve on day of viewing.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £724.00 per month (£167.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £724.00
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 04 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 967571
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Rosecroft Gardens, Twickenham, TW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Whitton Station0.5 miles
- Strawberry Hill Station0.7 miles
- Twickenham Station0.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 96757127112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.