Newham Road, Truro
- Three bedrooms
- Light, bright and airy
- Open plan living/dining room with open fire
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Useful covered terrace area
- Garden and off road parking
- Bathroom with white suite and mixer shower over bath
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Exceptionally convenient location
Why You'll Like It
Just a short stroll from Lemon Street/Lemon Quay, this well presented family home is not only spacious but has plenty of natural light, a garden and off road parking. Stepping inside the hallway, there is plenty of space for coats and shoes and the turning staircase is a nice feature. The open plan living/dining room spans the depth of the house and has windows front and back allowing the light to pour in. Cosy evenings are assured with an attractive open fireplace. The kitchen has been refitted with modern units and a granite effect worktop with an integrated oven, gas hob and stainless steel extractor. There is space for a breakfast table and chairs too if you wish. A door from the kitchen opens onto a really useful all weather covered terrace which in turn has a storage area/gardeners loo! Upstairs, the landing is light thanks to a window and there is access to the loft which has a fitted ladder. The main bedroom is a double and has built in wardrobes and an attractive outlook...
Where It Is
Newham Road is an exceptionally convenient location. The city centre and all its amenities are within a short stroll. Truro has a fantastic range of independent and national retailers along with many vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants. The cathedral spires soar majestically above the city punctuating the skyline. Transport links are excellent with a mainline station with a regular service to London and the North. Both the north and south cornish coasts are within easy reach.
Accommodation in brief
17' 0'' x 10' 11'' (5.18m x 3.32m)
11' 0'' x 10' 8'' (3.35m x 3.25m)
10' 8'' x 8' 7'' (3.25m x 2.61m)
10' 8'' x 7' 2'' (3.25m x 2.18m)
11' 3'' x 6' 0'' (3.43m x 1.83m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Newham Road, Truro
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station0.8 miles
- Perranwell Station4.2 miles
About the agent
It's our great team who deliver our promise to set high standards and outstanding service all at a competitive price on a NO SALE, NO FEE basis.
Clive Pearce has been an estate agent in Truro and the surrounding areas since 1989 and it is this experience and knowledge, as well as hard work on your behalf which will achieve the best possible results.
With our network of 80 offices across the South West and our London office too, we offer superb coverage whilst remaining independent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10449249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clive Pearce Property, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.