Mary Vale Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
- Set in a Popular Bournville Location overlooking the Historic Almshouses to the fore
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Extended Kitchen
- Downstairs Shower Room/WC
- Large Family Bathroom to the First Floor
- Handy for Bournville Train Station
- Well Located for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University of Birmingham
- Ideally Situated for Sought After Primary and Secondary Schools
The property is located in Bournville which is renowned for its sought after schools to include Bournville Village Primary and Kings Norton Girls' and Boys' Secondary Schools, delightful parks and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and the railway station in Bournville provides easy access to Birmingham City Centre.
*Set in a Popular Bournville Location overlooking the Historic Almshouses to the fore
*Four Good Sized Bedrooms
*Two Reception Rooms
*Downstairs Shower Room/WC
*Large Family Bathroom to the First Floor
*Handy for Bournville Train Station
*Well Located for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and University of Birmingham
*Ideally Situated for Sought After Primary and Secondary Schools
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is Freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating with Boiler located in the bathroom airing cupboard, UPVC Double Glazing
RECEPTION ROOM ONE (FRONT)
10' 1" x 15' 8" into bay window (3.07m x 4.78m into bay window)
RECEPTION ROOM TWO
13' 7" x 14' 1" (4.14m x 4.29m)
7' 10" x 15' 7" (2.39m x 4.75m)
4' 6" x 5' 8" (1.37m x 1.73m)
8' 0" x 12' 3" (2.44m x 3.73m)
BEDROOM ONE (FRONT)
13' 8" x 15' 9" into bay window (4.17m x 4.80m into bay window)
10' 5" x 11' 4" (3.17m x 3.45m)
7' 11" x 15' 7" (2.41m x 4.75m)
BEDROOM THREE (REAR)
10' 5" x 13' 8" (3.17m x 4.17m)
BEDROOM FOUR (FRONT)
8' 4" x 11' 8" (2.54m x 3.56m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Mary Vale Road, Bournville, Birmingham, B30
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournville Station0.3 miles
- Kings Norton Station0.8 miles
- Selly Oak Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL180120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.