Ravensmede Way, London, W4
- Available 24th of January
- Short walk of Stamford Brook tube station (District Line Zone 2)
- Excellent condition throughout
- Private residents parking
- Extensive communal gardens
- One bedroom
- Ground floor
Note - Tenant fees may apply. Details available on request from agent.
Ravensmede Way, London, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Brook Station0.1 miles
- Turnham Green Station0.3 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Andrew Nunn & Associates is a fully independent and owner run estate agency specialising in the residential sales, lettings and management of property within Bedford Park and Chiswick.
With 20 years Estate Agency experience in the Chiswick and Bedford Park sales and rentals markets we are able to offer highly focused, relevant advice to clients and buyers alike thus ensuring the majority of our business comes by way of referrals and recommendations.
Many of our properties, for sal
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AL000A3D. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Nunn & Associates, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.