Honeywood Close, Canterbury, CT1
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Only Available to Students
- Property Reference Number: 967968
Fantastic location for CCCU - 1 Large double bedroom available from July
This modern 5-bed home benefits from new double glazing and a recently installed kitchen with above-average storage, 2 integrated fridge freezers and a dishwasher!. Modern IKEA bedroom furniture throughout. The bedrooms all have dedicated study areas with desk high USB sockets and orthopaedic mattresses. Located on a quiet residential cul de sac this spacious home is in a fantastic location for CCC, UKC, UCA, local amenities and town. It is within a 5-minute walk to the new Canterbury Riverside development- due to be completed summer 2021.
Bedroom 1 £410 pcm Half rent in July Located on the ground floor overlooking the south-facing back garden, this room benefits from a full-sized double bed with orthopaedic mattress and oak effect furniture including a very large IKEA sliding door wardrobe. It also has a bespoke study area with high-level USB sockets, oak effect desk and bookcase. The room is finished with red curtains and lampshade.
Private landlords so no hidden fees - all rents are linked to student finance, so no interest on late payments. No call out fees and half rent in July. No limited access over summer.
5 double bedrooms
1 Bath with power shower over / 1 Toilet
Open plan kitchen / lounge / diner
Front and back gardens
Secure bike shed / Permit parking / Bus stop close by
Gas central heating / /Double Glazing
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,964.58 per month (£453.36 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £250.00
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 01 July, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students ONLY.
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 967968
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Honeywood Close, Canterbury, CT1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.7 miles
- Canterbury East Station1.1 miles
- Sturry Station1.7 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 96796828112020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.