Easter Langside Drive, Dalkeith, EH22
- Light and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and two allocated parking spaces.
- Set on a corner plot in a quiet, modern residential development located in popular Dalkeith, south-east of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- Tastefully finished, highlights include a modern fitted kitchen and bathrooms, gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage spaces.
- Some furniture available by separate negotiation.
- Externally there is a lawn to the front; whilst an enclosed rear garden includes a lawn, paved patio, and raised flower/planting beds.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces, and well-maintained communal grounds including a large 'village green.'
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Light and beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens and two allocated parking spaces. Set on a corner plot in a quiet, modern residential development located in popular Dalkeith, south-east of Edinburgh. A good-sized entrance hall has easy maintenance flooring, space for outerwear, and gives access to the lounge and the WC with a two-piece suite. With carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing and two separate store cupboards, the front-aspect living room offers a wall-mount TV point and ample space for freestanding furniture. Rear-facing, the kitchen has space for a dinner table and has French patio doors to the private garden. Modern fitted units include wood-effect worktops with matching upstand, sink with drainer, and an integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, and gas hob with a canopy above. On the first floor, a generous master bedroom is set to the front, with a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room with an integrated cubicle. Two further flexible bedrooms are set to either aspect and include carpeted flooring and pendant light fittings. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite and tiled splash walls.
Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Easter Langside Drive, Dalkeith, EH22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eskbank Station2.0 miles
- Shawfair Station2.2 miles
- Newtongrange Station2.4 miles
About the agent
MOV8 Real Estate has been Edinburgh and the Lothians' number one selling, all-in-one estate agent and solicitor for the past five years running.
With local, expert Valuers now covering the whole of Scotland, everyone can benefit from our zero commission, 5-Star Trustpilot rated value and service.
Our local, expert Valuer will visit you and provide you with a valuation of your property. Our professional photographers will then take beautiful photographs for yo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18499008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate (Principal GPM Branch), Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.