Bayswater Square, Stafford
- Modern Two Double Bed Semi Detached Home
- 50% Shared Ownership Property
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen Area
- Guest W.C And Bathroom To The First Floor
- Ample Parking & Good Sized Rear Garden
- Well Regarded & Convenient Location
Modern composite panelled door to entrance hall having radiator, stairs off to the first floor landing and door to;
Open Plan Lounge
13' 9'' x 10' 2'' (4.20m x 3.10m)
Spacious and light open plan lounge opening into the dining/kitchen having radiator, double glazed window to the side elevation, double glazed window to the front elevation, door to a spacious walk in storage/cloaks cupboard and opening into dining/kitchen.
12' 10'' x 10' 2'' (3.90m x 3.11m)
Open plan dining/kitchen comprising wall mounted units, worktop incorporating four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over and stainless steel splashback, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, matching base units with integrated oven/grill, space and plumbing for appliances, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, splashback tiling, wood effect flooring, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to rear hall.
Having wood effect flooring, radiator, double glazed door to the rear elevation and door to guest WC.
Comprising low level WC, radiator, pedestal wash hand basin and splashback tiling.
First Floor Landing
Having doors off to bedrooms and bathroom.
11' 3'' x 13' 9(max)'' (3.43m x 4.19(max)m)
A good sized double bedroom having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator and door to built in cupboard/wardrobe with hanging rail.
11' 1(max)'' x 13' 9(max)'' (3.37(max)m x 4.18(max)m)
Second double bedroom having access to loft space, radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and door to built in cupboard/wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf.
There is a small forecourt and tarmac driveway to the side providing parking for two vehicles. Secure gated side access leading to the rear garden having paved patio, garden shed and laid mainly to lawn.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bayswater Square, Stafford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stafford Station1.9 miles
- Stone Station7.6 miles
About the agent
We are an independently run independently minded Estate Agency. We pride ourselves on our expert knowledge in all aspects of buying and selling property, founded on a deep routed long knowledge of Staffordshire with over 40 years of combined experience.
We are passionate about property and love helping people invest, move and live in their ideal home.
Selling your property involves some important decisions about a hugely valuable asset. It also r
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10656215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.