Perth Crescent, CLYDEBANK
- Spacious Lounge with Dining Area
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Easy Attic 3 Bed Conversion
- Front & Rear Enclosed Gardens
This well presented end of terraced villa is offered for sale at walk in condition and offers the new owner a fantastic property in an extremely sought after locale.
Offering a full length lounge with dining area, modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. Complete with double glazing and gas central heating. Externally the property has enclosed front and rear gardens.
This style of property offers a simple opportunity for a loft conversion.
This is superb property in a superb area. Move quickly with Quicksale!!
The Home Report Valuation on the Property is £88,000
Perth Crescent, CLYDEBANK
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalmuir Station0.7 miles
- Kilpatrick Station0.7 miles
- Singer Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Quicksale Property Auctions Ltd. Quicksale Property Auctions Ltd is a completely new and novel approach to selling and buying property. Our integrated brokerage and auction service provides a quick and easy sales route for the motivated seller.
Each property is analysed individually and targeted directly at private buyers through Rightmove and S1 Homes and to thousands of trade purchasers through our extensive database.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference QPA1540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quicksale Property Auctions Ltd , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.